Mistress Eloise of Coulter (Kris Schlain)firstname.lastname@example.orgTerm end: July 2023Baroness Aurelia di Stellarichatelaine@bbm.eastkingdom.orgDeputy: Mistress Anarra KarlsdottirTerm end: June 2023Baron Angus Gove MacKinnon (Todd Howard)email@example.comTerm end: June 2023
2nd Quarter 2022:
June 20, 2022 – Exchequer Applications due 6/17/2022
June 20, 2022 – Herald; Applications due 6/17/2022
4th Quarter 2022:
October 17, 2022 – Minister of the Lists Applications due 10/14/2022
October 17, 2022 – Webminister Applications due 10/14/2022
Term Expirations for 2023 and beyond:
Chatelaine (June 2023)
Thrown Weapons (June 2023)
Chronicler (July 2023) Knight Marshal (July 2023, may be extended if no successor is trained by this point) Minister of Arts and Science (October 2025)
VACANT positions: Applications for these positions may be sent to the Seneschal & Their Excellencies at any time. Upon receipt of an application, we will update the officer election schedule above to include these offices.
Many of our current Baronial Officers are seeking Deputies to assist them. Anyone can apply to that officer and the Seneschal at any time for consideration.
All applicants must:
- Be paid members of the SCA, Inc. by the time of election for their respective office.
- Include mention in their application that a good-faith effort shall be made to maintain current membership through their term(s) in office.
- Submit a letter of intent by email to the Seneschal and Coronet prior to their application deadline, at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be familiar with Baronial Custom and Kingdom Law or Kingdom Handbooks governing their office.
- Marshalate applicants are strongly encouraged to hold current marshalate warrants for their position wherever possible. Marshalate applicants without a current warrant at time of election may only act in an administrative role, and may not run practices or marshalate activities themselves.