Week 1 Update

Well not much physical progress this week, but I taught myself how to do a rolled hem for the veil, my book that I will need for the tricky bits of the underdress finally arrived, and I got three projects (2 unexpected) completed, out the door, and out of my way. The near future is clear, and I expect to get a lot done in this coming week. Oh, and I did about 6 yards of tablet woven trim, but not for this project, I just needed to finish it to free up the loom for this project. So now, onwards!

This entry was posted in Ethereal Seamstress, The Power of One. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *