I finished card weaving the trim that is for my peplos-type gown, my under tunic and Nigels under tunic. With the trim finished I finished the peplos-type gown. My under tunic is finished except for hemming. I put trim on the sleeves. In 5th/6th century they found clips on the wrists but I decided not do that because I thought they would get in the way when working.
I still have a little bit of weaving to do on the warp weighted loom. I also warped up the sprang loom for socks for Nigel. I am doing both socks at one time.
Nigel finished sewing one of my shoes. His hands are very sore from hand sewing leather. The shoe fits like a glove (oh I mean tight fitting shoe). He also worked on the the Thors hammer. The hardest part was getting the permanent marker off that he used to cut it out.