I decided I’m going to do my y sleeves in a blue linen that I have. So to tie it in, I used some scraps of silver and some of the blue to make some bias tape. But my mind went use both. So I did.
I also draped the rest of my purple fabric in pleats to get an idea of how it will look. I like the pleats placement. I’m only able to do in the pleating in the front due to the yardage I had.
I’m trying to do the finger looping later this week. I have work, but I can do it each day afterwards. I also need to do the eyelets. I know I can just sew them on with just thread. Once I have the finger looped thread and the eyelets done, I am attaching the skirt to the bodice. And that’s my game plan.