The vital fabric showed up 2 days ago. This is down to the wire, so I guess we’ll see how it goes. I apologize for the lack of detail, a fair amount should be answered in my write up that is due on Saturday.

Today I did some fitting tweaks on the supportive undergown, and now I’m cutting out the undergown and overgown.

Yesterday I tweaked the sideless surcoat pattern, getting the angle of the side slit just right has been a little bit tricky, but I think it should fall near correctly when it is properly lined. I wish I had a heavier silk to work with, but we have what we have.

Also, I finished the hosen. The pattern is a based on the fragments in fig 167 and fig 168 in the museum of London’s textiles and clothing book.

This entry was posted in Ethereal Seamstress, Olalla Tristana. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to

  1. Sisuile Butler says:

    Nice hose! those turned out really nicely.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *